This project (503107-2009-DE-GMP) has been funded with support from the European Commission. This communication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The LEVEL5 evaluation approach is organised in a standardised procedure consisting of 5 stages:
1. Micro Project Description
- Describing the basic properties of the informal learning project in a preformatted pattern
2. Selecting topics
- Selecting relevant learning topics from an open inventory
3. Establishing an individualised reference system
- Developing an individual reference system on the basis of a 3-dimensional (cognitive, affective, activity related) rating system with five individualised stages
- An evaluation toolbox is offered as help tool for stakeholders from the field.
- Inserting the ratings in the individualised reference system and displayed in a 3-dimensional evidencing system
- The ratings will be substantiated and documented in the software
- Results may be recorded internally and/or connected with learners’ certificates